The SunnyBrook Carroll Activities Calendar
Our daily Assisted Living activities calendar is packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at SunnyBrook Carroll in Carroll, Iowa.
- Rosary, every Sunday at 8:30 AM
- Exercise with weights and music, every Monday at 9:15 PM
- Live 2B Healthy, every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:15 AM
- Low Impact Exercise, every Wednesday at 9:15 AM
- One to One Visits, every Thursday at 6:00 PM
- Live Stream Church, every Friday at 10:30 AM
- Catholic Mass live stream, fourth Sunday of the month, 10:00 AM
Dare to Dream, Carroll
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.