The Prairie Hills Senior Living Activities Calendar
Our daily Assisted Living activities calendar is packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Prairie Hills Senior Living in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Daily Devotion, everyday at 12:00 PM
- Catholic Service, every Sunday at 11:00 AM
- Shopping Trip, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 1:00 PM
- Exercise Group, every Tuesday at 11:00 AM
- Nail Day/Piano Music, every Wednesday at 9:30 AM
- Movie & Popcorn, every Saturday at 2:00 PM
- Devotion, Prayer, & Lunch, everyday at 11:30 AM
- Movie & Popcorn, every Sunday at 1:00 PM
- Plan the Day, every weekday at 10:00 AM
- Adult Coloring/Music, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 3:00 PM
- Movie & Snack, every Saturday at 10:00 AM