The Glenwood Place Activities Calendar
Our daily Independent Living and Assisted Living activities calendars are packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Glenwood Place in Marshalltown, Iowa.
Support Groups & Reoccurring Events
- Alzheimer’s Support Group meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 10:00 AM
- Glenwood Place Community Church, every Sunday at 2:00 PM
- Country Store, every Monday at 2:00 PM
- Catholic Communion, every Monday at 9:30 AM
- Catholic Mass, 1st Wednesday of each month, 1:30 PM
- Trinity Lutheran Communion, 2nd Tuesday of each month, 11:00 AM
- Communion with Harlan Nuss, 3rd Wednesday of each month, 10:30 AM
- Communion with Pastor Bower, 2nd Friday of each month, 10:30 AM
Dare to Dream, Marshalltown
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.