The Liberty Court Activities Calendar
Our daily Memory Care and Assisted Living activities calendars are packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of bingo or cards, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like art classes, Live 2B Healthy exercise classes, and our Music Speaks Therapy programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Liberty Court in Dixon, Illinois.
- Bible Study & Sing-along, every Tuesday at 10:30 AM (Memory Care)
- Live 2 B Healthy, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:00 AM
- Catholic Communion, every Sunday at 9:00 AM
- Sunday Movie Matinee, every Sunday, 2:00 PM
- Nail Spa and Luxury Hour, every Monday of each month, 2:30 PM (Assisted Living) or 3:30 PM (Memroy Care)
- Catholic Communion Service, every Friday of each month, 9:30 AM
- Lutheran Communion Service, 2nd Friday of each month, 2:00 PM
Dare to Dream, Dixon
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.