The Willow Creek Senior Living Activities Calendar
Our daily Assisted Living and Memory Care activities calendars are packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Willow Creek Senior Living in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
- Karaoke Time, every Monday at 2:00 PM
- Stretch and Tone, every Tuesday at 10:30 AM
- Movie Time, every Wednesday at 5:30 PM
- Strength Builders, every Thursday at 10:30 AM
- Bingo, every Friday at 5:30 PM
- Book Review, every Monday at 3:00 PM
- Cookie Bakers, every Tuesday at 1:00 PM
- Coffee Flavors, every Wednesday at 8:30 AM
- Spring in Your Steps, every Thursday at 9:30 AM
- Readers Nook, every Friday at 1:00 PM
- Severns Valley Baptist Church by TV, every Sunday at 10:30 AM
- Catholic Service by TV, every Sunday at 12:30 PM
- Bible Trivia, every Monday at 1:15 PM
- Billy Graham Program, every Wednesday at 2:00 PM
- Rosary with Janie, every Thursday at 3:00 PM
- Friday Fitness, every Friday at 10:30 AM
Dare to Dream, Elizabethtown
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.