Goodhue Living Activities Calendar
Our daily Assisted Living activities calendars are packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living, and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Goodhue Living in Goodhue, Minnesota.
- Church Service, every Sunday at 2:30 PM
- Daily Chronicles, everyday at 9:30 AM
- Bible Stories, every Monday at 11:00 AM
- Book Club, every Tuesday and Friday at 11:00 AM
- Gardening Club, every Wednesday at 2:30 PM
- Spa Manicures, every Thursday at 2:00 PM
- Crosswords, every Friday at 2:00 PM
- Happy Hour, every Friday at 3:00 PM
- Nature Walk, every Saturday, 2:00 PM