The Prairie Meadows Senior Living Activities Calendar
Our daily Assisted Living activities calendar is packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Prairie Meadows Senior Living in Kasson, Minnesota.
- Piano or Organ Music with Jean, Ruth, or Bob, every Sunday at 11:00 AM
- Cookie and coffee social, every Sunday at 3:00 PM
- Morning Devotions, every Monday at 8:30 AM
- Live 2B Healthy, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00 AM
- Bible Study, every Tuesday at 9:30 AM
- Catholic Communion, every Tuesday at 10:00 AM
- Coffee Hour, every Wednesday at 2:00 PM
- Read Aloud, every Thursday at 4:00 PM
- Country store, every Friday at 12:15 PM
- New Release Matinee, every Saturday at 2:15 PM
Dare to Dream, Kasson
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.