The Meadow Lakes Senior Living Activities Calendar
Our daily Assisted Living activities calendar is packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Join friends and neighbors for a fun board game or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Meadow Lakes Senior Living in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Fitness, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at 9:30 AM
- Chair Chi, every morning at 11:00 AM
- Worship, every Tuesday at 2:00 PM
- Catholic Mass, 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month, 10:00 AM
- Catholic Rosary, 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, 10:00 AM
- Beverage Cart, weekday afternoons at 3:00 PM
Dare to Dream, Rochester
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.