The Preserve of Roseville Activities Calendar
Our daily Independent Living and Assisted Living activities calendars are packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at The Preserve of Roseville in Roseville, Minnesota.
- Church Service, every Sunday at 2:30 PM
- Daily Chronicles, everyday at 9:30 AM
- Bible Stories, every Monday at 11:00 AM
- Book Club, every Tuesday and Friday at 11:00 AM
- Gardening Club, every Wednesday at 2:30 PM
- Spa Manicures, every Thursday at 2:00 PM
- Crosswords, every Friday at 2:00 PM
- Happy Hour, every Friday at 3:00 PM
- Nature Walk, every Saturday, 2:00 PM