The Milestone Senior Living Stoughton Activities Calendar
Our daily Assisted Living activities calendar is packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of BINGO, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Milestone Senior Living Stoughton in Stoughton, Wisconsin.
- Morning exercises, every morning at 10:00 AM
- Walking Group, every afternoon at 3:15 PM
- Movie and Popcorn matinee, every Sunday afternoon at 2:30 PM
- Bingo, Monday and Wednesday afternoons at 2:00 PM
- "On This Day...", Monday through Saturday mornings at 10:20 AM
- Daily Devotions, weekday mornings at 9:00 AM
- TV Church Service, every Sunday at 10:00 AM
- Walking Group, daily at 3:30 PM
- Visits, weekday mornings, 9:15 AM
- Western Nite, Wednesday evenings, 6:00 PM
- Garden Group, Thursday afternoons, 1:15 PM
- Movie and Popcorn, Friday evenings, 6:00 PM
Dare to Dream, Stoughton
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.