The Milestone Senior Living Tomahawk Activities Calendar
Our daily Assisted Living activities calendar is packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Join a group walk on the indoor trails, play a fun game of Yahtzee with friends and neighbors, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Milestone Senior Living Tomahawk in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
- Stream Live Grace Lutheran Service, every Sunday morning
- Sing Along, every Sunday and Monday at 3:30 PM
- Meditation, every Monday through Saturday at 9:00 AM
- Live 2 B Healthy, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, 9:30 AM
- First Congregational Church Sing Along, 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month, 1:00 PM
- Books with Barb, Thursday afternoons, 3:00 PM
- Matinee with Popcorn, every Saturday afternoon, 2:00 PM
- Interfaith Worship, every Saturday evening, 6:15 PM
Dare to Dream, Tomahawk
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.