The Atrium Activities Calendar
Our daily Memory Care activities calendar is packed with richly entertaining ways to find fulfillment in each day. Whether it’s brain-engaging activities like Color Therapy, body and soul-soothing fitness classes, or offsite excursions to the mall or the Humane Society, there is something for every taste at The Atrium. These are just a few of the activities you might find on our extensive activities calendar. Visit our current Memory Care calendar to learn more about daily life at The Atrium in Rockford, Illinois.
- Coffee Hour Social, every day at 10:00 AM
- Church Services, every Sunday at 11:00 AM
- Lutheran Service, 1st Thursday of each month at 11:15 AM
- Walking Club, every day at 11:30 AM & 3:30 PM
- Brain Games, every week day at 6:00 PM
- Reminiscing, every Saturday & Sunday, 6:00 PM
Dare to Dream, Rockford
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.