The Milestone Senior Living Cross Plains Activities Calendar
Our daily activities calendars are packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Sit down with the book club, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Assisted Living and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Milestone Senior Living Cross Plains in Cross Plains, Wisconsin.
- Exercise, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings at 10:00 AM
- Walking Club, Sunday and Saturday mornings at 11:00 AM
- Strengthen your mind, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at 10:00 AM (Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 10:45 AM)
- Movie Monday, every Monday, 2:30 PM
- Rosary, every Wednesday, 10:45 AM
- Vermont Church, 3rd Wednesday of each month, 11:00 AM
- Movie and Popcorn, Saturdays, 1:30 PM