The Garnett Place Activities Calendar
Our daily Independent Living and Assisted Living activities calendars are packed with richly engaging ways to find fulfillment in each day. Hop on the party bus for a group shopping trip, join friends and neighbors for a fun game of Yahtzee, or take part in a fitness class designed with the senior body in mind. These are just a few of the activities you might find.
Popular pastimes for our Memory Care community include engaging activities like Color Therapy, Fitness & Cognitive classes, and our Music Speaks Memory Care programming. Visit our current Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care calendars to learn more about daily life at Garnett Place in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Devotions, everyday at 9:30 AM
- Scenic Drive, every Tuesday at 2:30 PM
- Men's Coffee Group, every Friday at 9:00 AM
- Book Club Meeting, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:00 PM
- Sunday Church Service, every Sunday at 1:15 PM
- Live 2 B Healthy Fitness Classes, Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 AM
- Margarita Monday, every Monday at 3:00 PM
Dare to Dream, Cedar Rapids
In addition to our daily activities, we honor residents monthly with our unique Dare to Dream program designed to help your or your loved one’s biggest dream become a reality. Recent dreams we have made come true include an exciting helicopter ride for one resident who never thought she would see the day and helping another resident adopt a new four-legged friend.
Life is good here. Contact our team today to schedule your personalized tour. We would love to show you around.